Gift Aid Add 25% to the value of the donation
Increase your donation at no extra cost to you
A great way to maximise your donation is to sign up for Gift Aid,
which will allow us to claim 25% of your donation from the UK government.
What is gift aid
Gift Aid is an initiative run by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) designed to support charities and community projects.
This initiative permits charities to reclaim 25% of the total amount of your donation at no extra cost to you.
How can you sign up
In order to make your donation eligible all you need to do is fill out and sign our quick and easy
Retail Gift Aid declaration and Agency agreement form.
Gift Aid declaration form
I confirm that I would like all my donations, past, present and future to Little Lives UK (Registered Charity No. 1171884), to be treated as Gift Aid donations.
I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations to all charities in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please advice us if your circumstances change.
– You are appointing Little Lives UK Trading Ltd to act as your agent on your behalf in attempting to sell or dispose of the goods that you donate into the shop. Where goods are sold, a commission of 5% + VAT will be charged for this service and deducted from the proceeds of sale.
– You confirm that Little Lives UK Trading Ltd is instructed, as your agent, to donate the net proceeds of sale of your goods to Little Lives UK and that it is not necessary to write to you to confirm the donations, provided that the total value of the net proceeds of sale of your goods so far in that tax year has not exceeded £1,000. Once a sale is made that brings the total value of the net proceeds of sale of your goods to more than £1,000 (or such higher amount as is specified by HMRC from time to time), we must first write to you to confirm your consent to those funds over and above the initial £1,000 being donated.
– End of tax year email will be sent, whether or not the cumulative net sales proceeds are less than £1,000 in a tax year
– You are not acting as a business in bringing goods in for sale
– The above address is your residential address and not your business address
– The goods which you are offering to us are your own to give and do not belong to another household
– Any goods which cannot be sold will be recycled and cannot be returned to the donor
– We reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time