Gift Aid Add 25% to the value of the donation
Increase your donation at no extra cost to you
A great way to maximise your donation is to sign up for Gift Aid,
which will allow us to claim 25% of your donation from the UK government.
What is gift aid
Gift Aid is an initiative run by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) designed to support charities and community projects.
This initiative permits charities to reclaim 25% of the total amount of your donation at no extra cost to you.
How can you sign up
In order to make your donation eligible all you need to do is fill out and sign our quick and easy
Retail Gift Aid declaration and Agency agreement form.
GIft Aid declaration form
I would like Little Lives UK to reclaim the tax I have paid on all donations I have made in this tax year, the four years prior to this year, and on any donations I may make in the future. Important: If your tax circumstances change or name/address details change please notify Little Lives UK in writing confirming these changes. You must be a UK taxpayer. If you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year it is your responsibility to pay any difference.
– You are appointing Little Lives UK Trading Ltd to act as your agent on your behalf in attempting to sell or dispose of the goods that you donate into the shop. Where goods are sold, a commission of 2% + VAT will be charged for this service and deducted from the proceeds of sale.
– You are a UK taxpayer and understand that if you pay less income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year, it is your responsibility to pay any difference
– You are a UK tax payer and you would like Little Lives UK Trading Ltd to make donations to Little Lives UK on your behalf and you would like all donations that you make, or have made in the last four years, to be treated as Gift Aid donations (until you notify us otherwise or this agreement is terminated).
– You confirm that Little Lives UK Trading Ltd is instructed, as your agent, to donate the net proceeds of sale of your goods to Little Lives UK and that it is not necessary to write to you to confirm the donations, provided that the total value of the net proceeds of sale of your goods so far in that tax year has not exceeded £1,000. Once a sale is made that brings the total value of the net proceeds of sale of your goods to more than £1,000 (or such higher amount as is specified by HMRC from time to time), we must first write to you to confirm your consent to those funds over and above the initial £1,000 being donated.
– You are not acting as a business in bringing goods in for sale to any shops belonging to the Little Lives UK
– The goods which you are offering to us are your own to give and do not belong to another household