Feedback and complaints Contact us today
Complaints about fundraising
Post: Supporter Relations Dept., Discovery Court Business Centre, 551 – 553 Wallisdown Road, Poole, Dorset, BH12 5AG
Complaints about trading / Little Lives UK Shops
Post: Shop Support Team, Discovery Court Business Centre, 551 – 553 Wallisdown Road, Poole, Dorset, BH12 5AG
To help us investigate and address all complaints, we ask you to provide us with as much information as possible. This should cover:
- The reason for / nature of your complaint
- Where and when what you are complaining about happened
- The name(s) of anyone involved (if known)
- What outcome you are hoping for (but we are not obliged to resolve the complaint in that way)
- Your contact details (name, address, daytime telephone number and/or email address)
Who you should contact within Little Lives UK will depend on how you to decide to make contact, and on who you wish to make a complaint about.
We will try to resolve the problem as quickly as possible but if we cannot do this (for example, if we need to investigate further), we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within the following timescale:
- By email, within 72 hours if you contact us by email
- By letter, within seven working days if you contact us by letter
Our acknowledgement will inform you of when we will next contact you either with a proposed resolution or update. It will also inform you of the name of the person dealing with your complaint. That person will then investigate and deal with it and then respond to you with their definitive reply.
You should receive that definitive reply within four weeks. If this is not possible because, for example, an investigation has not been fully completed, a progress report will be sent with an indication of when a full reply will be given.