We collect all types of your unwanted items:
– Adults clothing, such as dresses, shirts, and trousers
– Outerwear (coats and jackets)
– Children’s and infant’s clothes
– Accessories such as shoes, handbags, scarves and belts
– Jewellery, including rings, bracelets, and necklaces
– CDs, DVDs
– Small electrical items
Little Lives UK Charity is now accepting clothing donations of used clothing for men, women and children. By donating your unwanted clothes today, you will be supporting our children’s campaigns and making a meaningful difference in people’s lives tomorrow.
Whether you are cleaning out your closets for the new season or just trying to find a new use for clothes you haven’t worn in years, there’s simply no better option than donating them to charity. You can either drop these clothes off directly at our convenient shop location, or we can collect them for FREE if you give us advance notice.