We are so pleased to announce that we have been shortlisted for the Charity Governance Awards in the category of Improving Impact.
Along with one other charity we could either win the runner up’s prize of £1,000 unrestricted funds or the winning prize of £5,000!
We are going to use any amount of prize funding we receive to further the campaigns we run. Our Children’s Community Support programme and Someone To Talk To campaign will be the beneficiaries, and with hope we will be able to help even more children each month with activities that help to alleviate social exclusion and provide free mental health counselling sessions.
We would like to say a huge thank you to the Charity Governance Awards, the Clothworker’s Company, New Philanthropy Capital, Prospectus and Reach Volunteering for their support and nomination into the shortlist.
The award ceremony is on the 26th of May at the Clothworker’s Hall.
- Little Lives UK is 5 years old today
- Little Lives UK 2021: A Recap
- Has the support for charities in the UK stopped?
- A day in the life of a children’s charity
- Children’s Community Support Programme
- We have been shortlisted for the Charity Governance Awards
- What happens when you donate to a children’s charity
- Donations – where will yours go?