We have gone in 2022 with the aim to support as many children around the UK as possible. And so far, we have managed to support five incredible children’s organisations that are carrying out vital work in the community through our Children’s Community Support programme.
We have helped the Theodora’s Children Charity who train Giggle Doctors to visit children in hospitals to give them laughter and joy. We have supported Home Start Elmbridge with funding towards a home support coordinator for families in their local area and have donated money to Basildon4Parents in running a workshop which helps to improve the relationships between children and their parents in difficult circumstances.
We have helped fund gardening equipment for the Lincolnshire Wolds Federation so that children with disabilities can safely learn gardening and outdoor and finally, so far, we have contributed towards the running of an acting workshop for Drama in Mind to teach children conflict resolution and building confidence.
We are always taking applications for our campaign and this year we hope to help even more children that in 2021 with activities, classes, counselling and sessions that will benefit their lives and ensure that the children and young people of the UK live a happy and healthy childhood.
- Little Lives UK is 5 years old today
- Little Lives UK 2021: A Recap
- Has the support for charities in the UK stopped?
- A day in the life of a children’s charity
- Children’s Community Support Programme
- We have been shortlisted for the Charity Governance Awards
- What happens when you donate to a children’s charity
- Donations – where will yours go?